Monday, April 8, 2013

Love Builds the Warmest Nests - Birdhouse Treat Holder

Happy Monday Everyone, Annie here!
Today I am sharing an adorable little project of a birdhouse treat container with our Rare Bird stamp set.

Its been ever so cloudy the past week here in 'sunny' Florida, so I apologize that the photo is a tab bit dark.
I will attempt to get more pics posted up if the sun ever DOES decide to peek out!
I really love how it came out... only wish the photo did it more justice ......
So, how did I make it?  I used all of my favorite things of course!
First I colored up my little bird from the Rare Bird Stamp set
Then I set out to find the prefect paper from my ever ending stash (I choose Woodhaven from Colorbok)
Then I cut out this super cute Birdhouse Treat Box from SVG Cutting Files
and tied it all off with some brown Organza ribbon.
Finishing touches?
I put the Bird on an Action Wobble
and stamped a sentiment onto the Jaded Blossom Flag Die.

The photo really doesnt do it justice at all, its is SO flipping cute in person!
I hope you enjoyed it!
become a FAN, join our FB Page and Follow our blog....as we continue to grow more FUN stuff will start happening!



1 comment :