Friday, June 14, 2013

Day #2 Release Reveal - Ooh La la

Good Morning and welcome to our Mini June Release Party!
if you missed DAY 1, you can see it here!
My name is Annie and Im the first stop on your mini hop today!
Today we are revealing our newest stamp, Ooh La La
Since France seems to be a BIG thing in crafting these days, I just had to get a France set put together!
This is Brittney and she is enjoying her travels in France.  Love the Eiffel Tower and the little icon images!
This is a wonderful 4 X 6 photopolymer rubber stamp set (its a peachy!)
This set will be available for purchase Today after 4pm!

For todays mini hop, I created a shabby chic Eiffel Tower Candy Tube Treat Holder.  I just love making functional gifts as well as personal cards for friends and family.  This would be a great party favor for little girls (and big girls) that have a Paris type theme party!  I colored my Brittney image with my copics and created this little Eiffel Tower Candy tube.  Fill with some PINK treats and Shabby Chic you have!

 
 Front View
without tube so you can see the Eiffel Tower better
Side View
 close up
partial side view

I made this card by using the following
Ooh La La set - STAMP ANNIETHING
Eiffel Tower Candy Tube Holder - SVG CUTTING FILES 
Journal Die & Curly Die - JADED BLOSSOM
Candy Tubes - JADED BLOSSOM
Rhinestones - Queen & Co
Grape Fizz - TRENDY TWINE

Here is the Stamp set that will be available for PURCHASE after 4pm TODAY

I hope you enjoyed my candy tube treat today!
You can WIN this adorable Stamp set by simply
1- Follow our Blog
2- Leave a Comment on all the stops along the way on our hop 
(don't worry, its only 5 stops!)
Winner will be announced later today!

Next on the hop is

Thanks so much for joining us!




13 comments :

  1. This is the best project! I so want to make a candy tube holder like this one... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is your creation??? super cute...
    I can't wait to buy my bundle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project! Really cute for a girl's birthday party favor or decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm a happy new follower (via email) and can't wait to see all the creative possibilities with Annie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very fun project and adorable stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! Love your candy treat tube; another awesome stamp set! I am new to your store and LOVE your stamp sets! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god this is SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this my friend, super cute and oh la la colored beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stinkin' cute! I love this set!!! Another add to my "gotta have it" list!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete