Thursday, May 7, 2015

I'm Nerdy and I know it!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  I have a fun little treat for any of your kiddos out there who might be getting ready for a summer reading program or just a fun trip to the library.


I cut this fun tag for the water bottle using the Jaded Blossom ~ Wine Tag Die.  To decorate it, I used the cute little apple and pencil from the Stamp Anniething ~ I'm Nerdy.  I colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and also added a couple of fun googlie eyes . . . hee!  The patterned paper and the "I heart books" are from the DCWV ~ Educmacation Stack.  I cut the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2 and the sentiment is also from the Stamp Anniething ~ I'm Nerdy.

Copic Sketch Colors
Apple ~ R59, R46, R24, YG67, YG17, YG03, E57, E35, E31
Pencil ~ R22, R20, C7, C5, C3, C1, YR24, YR38, Y15, Y11, E57, E35, E31

Well that's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day everyone!

2 comments :

  1. This is so Stinkin Cute!! Love the cute googly eyes! Awesome job on the coloring!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete