Thursday, May 21, 2015

Make a Splash!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  Last week I promised you a tutorial on how to airbrush an ocean background, so here you go!!!  Today, I am using the Stamp Anniething ~ Mermaids.  Let's get started:


It really is easy and it's a whole lot of fun - so I hope you all give it a try!!!  Here's a closer look at my finished project:


Doesn't it look cool????  Once again, this little beauty is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Mermaids.  I colored her and the rock she is sitting on using Copics. The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  I made the ocean floor using the DCWV ~ Cork Stack.  I cut the ocean floor and seashell with the Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies.  The sentiments are from the same Mermaids stamp set.  And I cut the labels with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.

Copic Sketch Colors
Skin ~ E50, E51 E21, E93
Hair ~ YR14, YR18, E19, E79
Tail ~ YG03, YG17, YG67, BG49
Rock ~ C3 C5, C7, C9
Ocean ~ B97, BG49, YG17

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you come and visit me on my blog.  And I hope you have enjoyed this fun little tutorial.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. FAB Cassandra...I LOVED this background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing how you made the background. I loved this when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest background! May have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the tutorial!! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete