Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sunshiny Days

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the NEW Melanie-You're Sassy stamp set on this card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the smaller mat using the Goody Bag Die and inked it with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
I cut the fence piece from the SVG Cutting File Fence Platform Box and added it to the side over the mat.
I stamped and colored Melanie with Copic Markers and pop dotted he onto the card.
To finish, I cut the sun using the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies 2 and pop dotted the layers. I cut the sentiment banner from the Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Annie-Sunshiny Days stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment :