Saturday, October 10, 2015

Create Your Own Bookmark

Hi Everyone,

Katya here from Kattyxotica's Kreations, I hope you are doing great this Saturday morning. Today I wanted to share with you a fun and useful project. It was pretty simple to create- a durable bookmark! My kids that are in school read everyday so I decided I should start making fun bookmarks for them. I chose Abigail: A+ in My Book because I thought she was perfect to create this project.


Abigail reminds me of my daughter Jade with her pigtails and looks so tiny
in the mound of books that surround her especially when she's looking for books 
to write her book reports.



for more cute little stamps such as this one you can find them here: http://stampanniething.com

I hope you liked the bookmark I made for my daughter. I will definitely make more. :D :D :D

I hope you try it our yourself. 

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. This is so cute, I wanna make one now for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete