Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hey Pumpkin!

Hi Everyone! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend. Katya Bess, here from Kattyxotica's Kreations with a new Autumn themed card for you. I used two cute stamp sets to create my card. I was trying to think of a way I  could create an Autumn or Fall season scene card. CAS cards are cool but cards with a full scene are what I enjoy creating the most, so you know I had a blast creating this cute little pumpkin patch. I used a sentiment, the crow and little pumpkins from Our Lil Pumpkinhead set and for the main image I used Lorraine - Hello.


I colored her with Copic markers
Hair - E18, E15, E13 and E11
Denim Jumper - B32, B24, B45 and a tiny bit of E81 in the highlighted areas
I tried to carefully crosshatch with the tips B45 to get that denim look.
Shirt - Y13, Y15 and Y19
Crows - W7 and W5
Pumpkins - YR68, YR04, YR14, YG67 and YG63
I curved the sentiment on my acrylic block and stamped it right on the 
Doodlebug Design Paper called Fall Friends. I added some dots and I 
thought it would be so cute to have some crows "carrying or flying" the message. 
I also used pop dots for Lorraine, the crows and the pumpkins for added dimension.

Here is a preview and the links of the stamp sets I used:


 That is it for now. I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Make sure to come back during the week for some exciting new releases.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments :

Post a Comment