Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hang in there!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  I decided to do something a little fun today.  Are you ready??


This is the fun little Stamp Anniething ~ Trudy.  Now normally she is standing right side up with her pigtails hanging downward.  But I decided to change things up a bit and flip her upside down.  Hee!  To do this, I cut off her pigtails and then just reattached them so they are hanging down.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I just love how she turned out!  

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E98
hair ~ E31, E34, E35, E57, E79
dress/bows ~ YG03, YG17, YG67


All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The swirly blue background paper is from the DCWV ~ Timeless Texture Stack.  I cut that with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The grass is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  The tree is from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Graveyard Scene file.  The leaves are cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Encouragement.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments :