Thursday, November 26, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And since today is Thanksgiving, I thought I would make a nice fall card for you.


This is the fun Stamp Anniething ~ Felicity : Hello.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun blue patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Christmas Watercolors stack.  If you look closely, you can see that I embossed the card base using the Basket Weave ~ Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  I cut the blue piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies. The sign and all of the pretty leaves are cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Harvest Signs

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E31, E35, E57, E79
dress ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
accessories ~ YR21, YR24, YR27
drink ~ E31, E33, E35

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  And for those of you going shopping tomorrow...be careful and HAVE FUN!!!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment