Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Make a Splash!

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and I'm here to show you a quick and easy card using the beautiful Audrina - Make a Splash stamp from Stamp Anniething!!


So, I got my new Zig Clean Brush Markers in the mail the other day and I couldn't wait to play with them! I tried my hand at creating a watercolored background using them and I think that it came out super cute, don't you think? I colored up Audrina with my Copics so she would pop out a bit and added some dots of Pearl Pen Marker to add little pearls to her hair. :)

I think it made for a super simple and fun card! I just LOVE mermaid stamps and this one happens to be a new favorite of mine! Be sure to pick up yours here.

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Be sure to check out my blog post over at my blog for more info on how I made this card!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment