Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Coffee Lover

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Felicity-Hello stamp set for this card.




























I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut all the circles from the Stitched Circle Dies and layered them around, adding the big one in front.
I stamped and colored Felicity with Copic markers and stamped on her glasses using the Megan-Glasses stamp set. I cut her out by hand and added her to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Hello stamp set onto a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2 and attached it to the card with some just string.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

Tomorrow is the start of the January Release Sneak Peeks! I hope you will join us!



No comments :

Post a Comment