Friday, February 26, 2016

February Theme Week - Day #5 - Mel and Annie on the blog!


It's time for another Theme Week!
This time its all about using 3 shades of a color!
*Yes you MAY use more than three shades, but there is a min of three for this theme week!*

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so!
Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!
You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.
A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

So here we go for February's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using the 3 shades of ONE Color!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST March 4th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!

Here is what Annie has created for today!

***************************
Today I choose the color BLUE for my project.
You will notice for most of this week, my project layout is the exact SAME, just using different stamps , sentiments and dies.
Again, this is to show you do not need a TON of products in your arsenal to create some fabby projects!


Today I have TWO card variations to show you.. the one on the right is based on the style I brought to you all this week.... so here is that information once again...
 All my projects this week start with a standard A2 card that I topped off with Card Mat dies.  Next I took my adorable Liberty Stamp and stamped her on the Layered Frame & Journal Die.

The card on the left is based off using the Framed Scallop Card Sketch Cutting File.  Card Sketches save me so much time and aggravation!

To these card bases I added the Star Dies.
the Mini tag from Mini Tag Dies 2.  Then the Label die just as an added element. The sentiment is from SuperStar.



Another view of the cute Liberty Stamp!!

COPICS USED:
e00 e02 e93
b93 b95 b97 b21 b000 b23 b99 b37 b45

 Up Next is a card by Mel.
***************************

Hello! For my card, I created the background with a Heidi Swapp Stencil. I used Pickled Raspberry Distress ink and made a gradient of the ink for the three shades of pink. The sweet girl stamp is Brooke - Smile.  I just think she is Totes Adorbs!


Copic Markers
Hair e34 e35 e57 e79
skin e000 e51 e53 r20
top and shoes rv10 rv02
pants and belt b91 b93 b95

Sentiment, Jaded Blossom 100% Hipster
Stitched Circle and Rectangle Die, Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today! We can't wait to see your projects at the Challenge :)



No comments :

Post a Comment