Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And today I have a sweet little Easter card to share with you.


This is the sweet little Stamp Anniething ~ For Peeps Sake.  I colored my little scene with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the two square pieces using the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  The little pink label at the top is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Label Dies.  And the sentiment is also from the Stamp Anniething ~ For Peeps Sake.  The pretty patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Hello Sunshine collection.

Copic Sketch Colors
bunny ~ W00, W0, W1, W2, W3, W5, W6, R81, R83
tie ~ V17, V15, V06
grass ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
background ~ BG000

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment