Sunday, August 28, 2016

Do you believe in fairies?

Good morning Crafty peeps!

Katya Bess, here and I have a fairy card for you all today.
I used Kelsey - Believe from Stamp AnnieThing.

So I wanted to create a simple background scene for my fairy. I only used Copic markers except for a few details such as the eye lights, on the powder of the mushroom and on baby's breath of her flower crown-- for that I used a white Uni-ball Signo Angelic White pen and for the eyelashes and iris
I use a Copic Multiliner - black. 

Purples used: BV0000, BV000, BV02, BV31 and V0000
Yellows: Y02, Y11 and Y21, Y26, Y35 
Earth/Browns: E0000, E000, E01, E21, E25, E26, 
E31, E33, E34, E35, E55, E84, E87
Greens: G94, YG63, YG95 

I was going to make the eyes green and realized the last
time I colored this stamp I colored her as a blonde
with green eyes... so I colored purple
but as I was finishing I was thinking I should of stayed
coloring them green or maybe even purple.
I tried to cover up the blue with a hight purple but you can't even tell. 
Oh well maybe next time. I guess I have Tinkerbell on the mind 
haha. 

Here is a close up and you can really see
the "powder" effect with the white pen on the 
mushroom and I love how the baby's breath looks on
her flower crown to clean up and finish up 
uncolored areas.

I hope you liked the card. 

Have a fantastic day!

Katya Bess

No comments :

Post a Comment