Saturday, November 12, 2016

For someone sweet and deer

Hello Everyone!

Katya Bess, here I hope all is well. I've been working on some Christmas coloring and decided to share this card I made with Lucille - What a Deer, she is one of my favorite Chibi Kids to color from Stamp AnnieThing. On one of my previous posts I decided to color her as a red head with cute little freckles and this time I'm coloring her as an African-American with sort of medium tone.

I used Copic markers
the colors are
B34, E11, E37, E34, R22, R30
R27, R29, R46
E42, R43, E84, E33
N2, N4, N6 and N8

The papers are from DoodleBug Design: Sugarplums line
the dies are from 
My Creative Time
CC Designs
and Craftin Desert Divas

The sentiment is from 
and the DEC. 25th I fussy cut from 
the DoodleBug Design: Sugarplums 6x6 paper pad. 

Here are some close-ups.


I hope you like it.

Thank you so much 
for stopping by.

1 comment :