Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Warm and Cozy.

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a new card to share with you today! The weather is cooler and it's time to bundle up in boots, scarves, hats and sweaters! It's starting to become one of my new favorite times of the year!


For my card this week I colored up Brittney - Winter Wishes with my Copic markers. I wanted to make her boots look like Uggs and I think they do, don't they? :) The patterned paper is from American Crafts and with such "wordy" paper, I think it looks just perfect - even without an official sentiment!

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much stopping by and have a great week! :)

1 comment :

  1. Awww...Joann this is so cute! LOVE your coloring and choice of papers!!! We just got delivered 9" of snow overnight in central Alberta, CANADA! So, this is perfect for today LOL

    ReplyDelete