Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What a deer...

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with another new card!

Can you believe that Christmas is only a few days away??? Neither can I, but I'm still trying to scramble with wrapping presents, gathering stocking stuffers, and doing some Christmas crafting!

Here's my latest card for Stamp Anniething:


I colored up the adorable Lucille - What a Deer with my Copic Markers. I honestly love her little reindeer hat on - it's so super festive and fun. It really completes her outfit, don't you think? I used a lot of Christmas paper that I had in my stash (please remind me never to go shopping for Christmas paper again - I think I have enough to make 1000+ cards! LOL). I added some holly "bling" for some dimension and thought it would be fun as a sparkly element! Finally, I stamped the "what a deer" sentiment from the stamp set onto some kraft cardstock and punched it out with my Modern Label punch (retired) from Stampin' Up.

Whew! I do believe this may be my last Christmas card for 2016! What a wonderful year it's been!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Stamp Anniething blog and for checking me out today! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your loved ones!

No comments :

Post a Comment