Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"Make Your Own Rainbow"!

Hi everyone it's Elina here and it's my day on the Stamp Anniething blog!
The project I'm featuring today uses Stamp Anniething's releases from January to March.
I challenged myself to use 4 markers from each color family to color the images.
And the end result is a quick and easy canvas with an inspirational message.

Here's the pics for you to check out:



I really like how this project turned out and it's a cool way to stretch your coloring muscles.
Here's a list of the stamps I used:
-"Lorelei- It's Your Day"
-"Vanessa- Cheese"
-"Violet- Created by me for You"
-"Dean- You are so Cool"
-"Melanie- You're so Sassy"
-"Samantha- Make your own Rainbow"

I used a 5" x 7" canvas panel to create this.
Next I stamped the images using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in using my alcohol markers.
I then cut the images out and arranged them on the panel.

To create the title I used some alpha stickers from my stash.


I hope you enjoyed this project!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment