Monday, March 27, 2017

Stamp Anniething's "WATERCOLOR" THEME WEEK!!!!

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!!

Theme Week #15(March) Watercolor

 
I had fun with this challenge today!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Violet for the girl and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used
Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Spring Dies 2 for the butterfly's, the Stitched Square Dies for one of the layers. Hope you like my card for today!!! :)



  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Stamp AnnieThing 
all week long!!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST April 6
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


2 comments :

  1. This is adorable. Can't wait for my new order to arrive so I can play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the water coloring on the butterflies! Time to break out the paints!

    ReplyDelete