Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Cheese, It's Your Day!

Hi it's Elina here from Scrapbooks, Crafts and Cards, Oh My!
and it's my day here on the Stamp Anniething's blog!
I have a birthday card to share using the "Vanessa- Cheese" stamp set.
Here's  the pics for you to check out:



For this card, I decided to use a printed photo overlay from Project Life
as my card front.
I trimmed it down to 4" x 4" and adhered it to a 4" x 4 1/4" white card.
To hide the 1/4" seam along the top
I wrapped some white twine and tied it in a bow.

Next I colored it this adorable image using my alcohol markers.
I then cut out the image and adhered it to the card front.
Then I combined the sentiments from the "Vanessa" and "Lorelei"
stamp sets to create a unique message inside.


I hope you enjoyed this card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!








2 comments :

  1. This was my first stamp...I love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job. I love your card. You colored her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete