Monday, July 24, 2017

Congratultions - Eloise & Tommy Get Married

Hello Friends! Stephen here from Stampin' Steve. I am popping in today to share a wedding card I made using Eloise - Congratulations as well as Tommy - Way To Go. I wanted to  create a clean and simple shaker card that showcases both these super cute images. I started with a A2 sized card front and adhered a diagonal stripped pattern paper to the left hand side. I then Die cut out the window using the Stitched Dome Frames from MFT. I used the same die and cut out another frame but this time out a white glitter paper. I adhered a piece of clear acetate on the backside of the card front and then glued the glitter frame I cut out on the front. I popped my card front up with a double layer of foam tape onto another piece of card stock that I ink blended some Victorian Velvet Distress Ink on. I filled the card with a bunch of coordinating sequins, prills, and beads. 
I coloured Eloise and Tommy with my Copic markers and then adhered them to my card front. I stamped the sentiment that came with Eloise on a a thin piece of paper that I cut into a banner shape. To finish off my card, I added some Nuvo drops around then sentient in the colour Silver Linings. 
I hope you like my card creation!


Until next time - Stephen

4 comments :