Thursday, September 14, 2017

Believe


Hi there, Nicole here from "teachdanz" and I am sharing my project for the theme week.  


Since the theme is Autumn I picked some fall inspired background papers and stuck to more warmer tones on my stamped image.  



When my girls were little they loved to build "fairy houses" especially in the fall months because there were so many leaves on the ground that they could use.  This memory is what inspired my card for today using "Kelsey - Believe".  


I hope your fall is off to a good start and that I have inspired you to create a fall project to link up for the Autumn challenge.  

How to Play Along:

- Create a new project inspired by  an "autumn leaves" theme.
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by October 3, 2017
-Only one entry 
-A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

No comments :

Post a Comment