Monday, October 23, 2017

Hi!

Hi crafty friends!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to share with you a cute little card featuring the adorable stamp, Rae - Enjoy Simple Pleasures


I started out with a A2 white card base, layered some patterned paper on top and a white scallop die cut on top of that. I cut some cloud patterned paper & added some green patterned paper on top to create my scene. I stamped out Rae - Enjoy Simple Pleasures, colored her in with my Copic's and paper pieced her dress, bow and pinwheel. I added her to my outdoor scene and finished off my card with a die cut word, some crochet thread and a few sequins. I think she is so cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget about the Theme Week Challenge #22 going on in the Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook Group! Still plenty of time to play along. 

I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment :