Monday, October 9, 2017

Theme Week Challenge #22 with Stacey

Hi Stamp Annie Thing fans!!
It's Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with my very first post as a design team member for Stamp Annie Thing!! Yay!!! 
Today also kicks off the start of a new Theme Week Challenge. 
This challenge is all about Halloween


I love Halloween and the Kelly--You're Purrfect stamp was purrfect for my card.


I created my A2 card base from some white cardstock and layered a piece of purple patterned paper on top. I used the card mat dies from Jaded Blossom for that fun patterned paper and layered it on top of the purple. I added some die cut stitched ovals to the center of my card in purple and white. I stamped out the Kelly - You're Purrfect image, heat embossed her, colored her in with my Copic markers and popped her up with some foam tape. I die cut a banner and fussy cut the greeting from the patterned paper pack. I added a little sparkle to her ears and skirt with a Wink Of Stella pen. Isn't she darling? I think she is absolutely adorable!! 

Here's how to play in the challenge:
--Create a new Halloween project
--Share your creation at our Facebook group HERE by November 3, 2017
--Only one entry 
--A stamp of your choice will be awarded to one lucky winner, if we have 5 or more entries.

I hope you will join us in the theme week challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great crafty day!

2 comments :

  1. You did a wonderful job on your first post! I look forward to more. I can not wait to join in this new challenges fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's totally darling !! Her treat bag is so adorable !

    ReplyDelete