Monday, January 15, 2018

Get Well Soon

Hey Stamp Anniething Fans!
I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here with you today and I have a get well card to share with you that features Holly - Cheer Up.


I created an A2 card base from some white cardstock and layered some fun red patterned paper on top, being sure to add my ribbon before adhering. I used a Postage Die from Jaded Blossom, stamped my greeting along the bottom and popped it up with foam tape. I stamped out Holly - Cheer Up and colored her in with my Copic markers. I added her to the front of my card, tied my bow and added a couple of enamel dots and heart. Super simple but I love how it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment :