Thursday, January 11, 2018

Theme Week # 25... So Beary Sweet!!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 It's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething!!! and It's Challenge week :)
 
How to Play Along:
- Create a new project with something "NEW" to you.
 (This can be your new Stamp Anniething Stamp,  new product, a new technique, ...)
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by February 9, 2018 -Only one entry 
-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.
 
 
For todays Challenge I made a Tag using a few new things....the new stamp that was just release and I got a Crop-A-Dile Eyelet Tool for Christmas and new flowers!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Taylor for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Luggage Tag Dies for the base of my tag, the Valentine Dies for my hearts.
Hope you like my tag for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment